Terms & Conditions
Pallaksentie 195 A, 99300, Muonio, Finland
Business ID: 3017265-5
The customer complies to these terms and conditions when booking a rental cabin or other services through the web services of Wildmaker.
The web services of Wildmaker include:
Later referred as “Customer”.
- All the prices include VAT
- Wildmaker sells products and services to customers of legal age (18+ in Finland) and to companies and businesses.
- Wildmaker reserves the right to price changes.
- The customer is responsible for the validity of their given personal and other information.
- Wildmaker reserves the right for changes in terms of delivery. The customer must get acquainted with the prevailing terms of delivery prior to making a purchase.
- The customer is responsible for getting acquainted with the description, instructions and rental terms regarding the rental object.
- The reservation is binding once the booking confirmation has been sent in the e-mail address provided by the customer.
- The customer is obliged to pay the reservations by a chosen payment method and by adhering to the paying terms.
- The online booking service sends a booking confirmation in the e-mail address provided by the customer.
- Should the reservation fail Wildmaker doens’t hold the responsibility. The customer must contact Wildmaker without a delay in order to correct the situation. In such case Wildmaker can’t guarantee the vacancy of the rental object. Should the rental object not be vacant, the purchase is either canceled and the payment returned, or a substitutive rental object will be offered instead.
Booking modification and cancellation
- All modifications and cancellations must be done through email to email@example.com
- Cancellation date is the date when Wildmaker has received the cancellation via email. Cancellation will be processed as soon as possible.
- The customer is responsible of sending the cancellation on time.
- In case of a cancellation by the customer:
- If the booking is canceled latest 30 days before the start of the reservation, the booking fee of 20 € will be claimed.
- If the booking is canceled less than 30 days before the start of the reservation, but latest 7 days before the start of the resesrvation an amount of 50 % of the cost of the reservation will be claimed.
- If the booking is canceled later than less than 7 days before the start of the reservation, an amount of 100 % of the cost of the reservation will be claimed.
- When the reservation has been made by using a discount code, an amount of 100 % of the cost of the reservation will be claimed, regardless of the moment of cancellation.
- The reservation can be moved to another date by the customer on the following terms:
- The reservation can be moved to another date only once.
- The reservation shall be moved to another date no later than 7 days before the start of the original reservation.
- In case the customer cancels a reservation which has been moved, an amount of 100 % of the cost of the reservation will be claimed, regardless of the moment of cancellation.
- Wildmaker holds the right to cancel the reservation in a case of a force majeure. The customer will be informed of this cancellation without a delay.
- In case of a reservation cancellation by Wildmaker, the customer will be reimbursed 100 % of the payment.
- Any expenses caused by the force majeure to the customer will not be reimbursed.
- The usage of the rental object has been determined in the object description.
- The customer holds the right to stay in the rental object and its premises and utilize the equipment in the rental place throughout the duration of the rental period.
- Should the customer notice anything inadequate about the rental object, Wildmaker must be informed without a delay.
- The customer is responsible for the tidiness of the rental objective and the premises, including the yard, and the removal of all waste once the rental period expires.
- If the customer has neglected to clean the premises, Wildmaker will charge the full cleaning costs. The cleaning fee 45€/h, the traveling expenses 0.45/km, the travel time is included in the working time.
- The rental object is available throughout the rental period described in the rental object description.
- The customer is fully responsible of damages caused by pets.
- Pets must always be on a leash while in the National Park.
- Pets are not allowed in the premises alone without supervision.
- The owners of pets must pay special attention to cleanliness of the premises. The rental object will always be inspected after pets inside and cleaned by Wildmaker if needed.
- The customer shall be given instructions how to receive the keys.
- In case of a missing or an unreturned key Wildmaker holds the right to claim a fee of minimum 50 €.
- Wildmaker holds the right to claim a fee of minimum 50 € in case of a lost key or a key left inside a rental object.
- The customer must pay heed to the safety and usage instructions of the equipment. The equipment must be used only to the purpose it is meant for. The customer adheres to make a safety check during the reservation time. Exporting or re-rental or re-lending of the equipment is prohibited. Using the equipment is allowed only within its terms and conditions and only on locations suitable for the user’s skill level and know-how. The customer uses all equipment and its accessories at her/his own risk.
- The customer must return the equipment immediately at the end of the rental or lending period to the agreed place, cleaned and otherwise in the same condition as it was in the beginning of leasing. The customer must inform the rental agent or lender immediately if the equipment cannot be returned on time.
- The customer is liable to compensate the damages and costs that affect the equipment during the rental or lending period and are due to incorrect handling or insufficient maintenance. The customer is liable to compensate for equipment destroyed or lost during the rental or lending period to its full purchase value. The customer is responsible for following transportation, safety and other instructions and orders. The customer is obliged to inform the rental agent or lender immediately about any fault noted in the equipment.
- The rental agent or lender is obliged to make repairs that are due to normal use of the equipment. The rental agent or lender is not responsible for any direct or indirect costs or damages that may accrue to the customer due to the use or failure of the equipment. The rental agent or lender does not commit to delivering new equipment to replace a broken one or to compensate for any indirect or direct costs due to termination of work.
Compensation for damages
- The customer is liable for all damage caused by the customer or their company to Wildmaker.
- Wildmaker does not compensate any damage or cost accrued to the customer due to third-parties or natural conditions, such as insects, animals, thaw or unexpected changes in weather.
The customer is responsible for assessing whether the tour booked is suitable for the booking participants. It is in the customers responsibility to assess the requirements of activities based on their own fitness level and medical requirements. Wildmaker reserves the right to deny the customers participation on any of the activities if Wildmaker determines that their physical or mental condition is unfit for safe execution of the activity. In such case the customer will not be reimbursed.
Anyone under 18 years old is considered a minor. All minors need to be accompanied by an adult. Some of the activities require certain fitness level from the participants so very small children may not be able to participate on them.
Adults booking with a minor are responsible for the behaviour, well being, supervision and monitoring of them.
The customer needs to be on time at the meeting point for the activities. If the customer is late from the meeting point for more than 10 minutes Wildmaker has the right to cancel the participation of the customer in that activity and there will be no compensation for the customer.
- Any reclamation must be filed as soon as possible after the contemptible event has occurred.
- Should the event remain unsolved or a compensation demand has been filed, the reclamation must be sent in a written form within one month from the end of the reservation period.
- Wildmaker aspire to address and handle the reclamation as soon as possible, latest within one month after the reclamation has been received.
- Should the customer and Wildmaker fail to reach a settlement, the customer may forward the reclamation to the Finnish Consumer Disputes Board (Kuluttajariitalautakunta).
Terms of payment
- Wildmaker utilizes trustworthy and renowned payment brokers.
- Wildmaker doesn’t save any debit / credit card data.
- The customer adheres to the terms of conditions of the chosen payment method.
- Purchase process is facitated by Johku ecommerce system and Bambora Payment Services. This facilitation means that “Johku-Merchant (Aptual Commerce Oy)” or “Bambora” will be on the account statements provided by card issuers as well as banks.
- The invoice must be paid by due date, described in the invoice.
- A penalty interest as well as reminder fees will be added to invoices paid after expiration. In case the original invoice has been paid by using the original invoice after the due date, the additional penalty interest together with reminder fees will be billed with a separate invoice.
- In case the payment procedure fails to complete when making the reservation, WIldmaker will not address the reservation further.